Dart only displays styles that are available at that time and because our inventory availability changes constantly, items may no longer be available. If you leave the page and return later, you may see a different selection of styles based on what is now available in Dart.
Articles in this section
- What is Dart?
- What is the cost of Dart?
- If I use Dart, when will I receive my package?
- What happens if my Dart order is not shipped when it was supposed to?
- Why are some items in my closet not available for Dart?
- If an item from my Dart order is not available, will I still receive the other items that I selected?
- What happens if the items I picked are not available in Dart?
- I placed a Dart order but I changed my mind, can I cancel my order or select different styles?
- I started selecting styles for my Dart a couple days ago and now that I have returned to the site, I can no longer access dart. Why is that?
- When I returned to confirm my Darted shipment, the items that I had previously selected were no longer saved for me. Why is that?